Montag, 8. Oktober 2012

altrosa







 
Bluse: Vero Moda
Rock: H&M
 

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the stud-detail!! Started following right now, waiting for you! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi dear, thanks for visit! I’m glad to follow you back

    ♥ Margherita ♥

    Frivolezze Provinciali

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. great blog!!! love your style
    i follow you now ;) i hope you follow me back because i love your blog!!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I have the same skirt!! I LOVE how you styled it! Very pretty!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love your pictures! do you want to follow each other? I'm already following you!

    xx from

    http://anonimamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello dear,
    You look beautiful!
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Yes, I would love to follow each other, but I was already following you on Bloglovin! :)

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi! I'm one of your new follower:)
    Mind to check out my blog and follow me back? By the way nice skirt:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It would mean the world to me if you return the love back to me!
    Have a great weekend and continue the great work!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Die Bluse ist super, ich habe die gleiche. :)
    xx

    Pink Fox

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Total süß :)
    Den Rock habe ich auch probiert aber er sah einfach schrecklich aus !
    Liebe Grüße :)

    sweetandpreppy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Sehr schön :)

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Schöne Bluse :)

    xoxo Nadine

    http://peenkpeaches.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Love that shirt! Such a gorgeous collar. And it works so well with the skirt you've paired it with.
    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen