Samstag, 12. April 2014

I´m back!

Hello all!
Yes, I´m back! I know the last post is almost a year ago. I´m so sorry about that.
But I updated my blog now. So I hope you´ll like it! ;)

Today I wanna show you my favourite nail polish at the moment.

It is the "Maybelline New York Super Stay 7 Days forever strong" nail polish. It is absolutely fantastic. The colour is very intense and bold. My two favourite colours are "mint for life" and "berry stain".
 





 
In these next two pictures you can see my nails after 7 days.
It is pretty amazing, isn´t it?



 
 
Ok, that´s it for today! Have a nice weekend!
 
Thank you for reading! Till next time! :)
 
 
xoxo,
 
Leesh


1 Kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous nail polishes. And they do look amazing after 7 days!

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    AntwortenLöschen